High femme on a low budget. I enjoy crystals, muumuus, dancing naked under the full moon, talking about feminism, painting my nails, and taking things too seriously.
Also, I have great hair.
[Image: Paula Deen smiling sweetly and holding up a basket of southern fried chicken with text overlay that reads “Hey ya’ll, a revolution without trans* fats is not a revolution worth having.]
I actually prefer trans fats to dancing.Feminist Paula Deen
Claudia from Austin, Texas
- Boxers or briefs? Briefs
- My style icon is… My grandfather
- My favorite song while getting dressed is… Wendy by The Beach Boys
- My favorite song while getting undressed is… Go Girl by Pitbull
- My biggest fashion pet peeve is… Squared-toe shoes
- I feel sexiest when… I’m wearing a suit
- I can’t leave the house without… Moneyclip
- My favorite accessory is... my Warby Parker glasses
- Marimacho is… the intersection of fashion, style, empowerment, and comfort. This clothing line embodies what every queer boi has been asking for of fashion.
Adrien from Seattle, WA
Hunky Heartbreaker submission - 1/19/12
People in the LGBTQ community are the same as everyone else, except we’re better looking and more stylish.Wanda Sykes, NewNowNext Vote (via racherfaith)
(via hobbitfeminism)hold that thought